Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

State of Mind.

Today I am unhappy about:

War in Libya (and anywhere).
Natural disasters.
Possible nuclear catastrophe.
Non stop rain.
Canceling plans because I was sick on my Birthday.
Making J sick.

Photograph of Edwin Roscoe Mullins' sculpture
 at the Glasgow Botanical Gardens by Sonia Rebelo  via deviantART
Buy a print of this picture here.




Today I am happy about:

Human solidarity.
Japanese culture.
A warm home.
My Birthday.
Fresh fruit & custard tarts.
Feeling better.
Being able to take care of J in return.
Impending Spring.
Magnolias.


(print image)
Photo by Bjørnar Egede-Nissen (Meikon) via  deviantART.
Buy a print of this photo here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...