Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Crossing borders.

Image from here


Huge news!
Later this week Mr. J and I will be heading down to Mexico to attend one of my best friend's wedding, visit family and friends and do some traveling.
We are so excited!
We will focus on Mexico City and Oaxaca this time around.
I would love to share the Mexico I know with you, so I plan to spend the next few post to give you some traveling tips and cultural insights from an insider's point of view. 
Is there anything in particular that you would want me to talk about?
Do tell me and I will be happy to oblige!
XOXO,
R

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great time. I will look forward to your posts. And do pretty please take lots of pictures of Oaxaca. I was there for a few weeks once and have lots of fond memories of it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...