Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Conservatory of Flowers: Wicked Plants (Amy Stewart)



Last weekend J and I went to the Conservatory of Flowers to see their Wicked Plants exhibit based on Amy Stewart's book Wicked Plants: a book of botanical atrocities. I really like the book, so I was exited to finally visit.
While the exhibit was sweet, the best part of our visit for me were the building and the orchids, while for J (as always) was the dahlia garden.
If you want to meet Amy Stewart, she will be at the Conservatory of Flowers on October 6th at 7pm to talk about her Wicked Bugs book
The Wicked Plants exhibit will be on until October 30th.







Martian orchid



More martian orchids



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...