Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Checking in.

This is just a quick check in to let you know things, and us, get better day by day.
I still dream about him every night, and I still catch myself calling out his name or looking for him on his favorite chair. I sometimes think he will stop by, like nothing happened, in spite of the evidence. Yesterday someone called me to say she had found him. Poor woman. I broke out crying. I wanted so bad to believe her, to just drive down to her place to pick him up.
But ever so slightly the sadness visits get farther apart from each other.  
I have been trying to keep occupied, to be distracted.
I am excited because good friends are visiting us today and we will get to explore around.
It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...