Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

I'm Back.

You probably thought I was swallowed by the earth, or that I went on a solo journey on foot around the world, but I have been right here. Right here, but just too busy or exhausted to be able to write coherently and catch up with you.
I know I last left you with a promise of insights of Mexico through my mexican eyes, and I have not forgotten about that. In fact I have slowly made progress on those posts, but they have been harder than I imagined to create. Not that I have nothing to say about Mexico, or that I do not know where to begin. My quandary has been that my life after my visit to Mexico is radically different that when I left. I landed and was expected to start running as soon as I touched the ground.

I was expected to touch ground and start running (Image from ysteb.tumblr.com via Pinterest) 


I came back home to a new job, a new life, a new rhythm. This has shifted my focus to new topics and issues I would love to tell you about. I love my new job, I am busy and tired, adjusting to a new pace. My body and mind have been taxed and exhausted. In some ways Mexico seems so long ago.
This little blog has been neglected not for the lack of topics, but because I made a promise to you that I have been trying hard to keep, while my mind has been taken to far different places and my time and the computer has been greatly diminished.
Torn between my promises and current affairs, I told myself today: You just have to go out there and say what's on your mind! After all, that is the whole point behind this blog.
So here we are, dear friends. I am back, ready to motor mouth about a whole different story.
I beg you to be patient and bear with me.
I have missed you greatly,
R


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...