Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunshine!


photo by R R

photo by R R

photo by R R


J and I have had a great weekend so far. Last night we went to the city for dinner and a fun underground burlesque show. I got dressed up and it was so uplifting! There were lots of people out and about, enjoying the warm weather and meeting with friends. Everywhere we went was busy and a bit crazy. It was exhaustingly fun and made me miss living in a big city.
Today we had a slow morning. Drove up the coast, grabbed brunch and went to the beach afterwards. The sun was shining, the breeze was blowing and the beach was almost empty. We had not had such a peaceful day in a long time. I love us being together, quiet and daydreaming side by side. We are so comfortable with each other.
It is incredible what sunshine and nature can do for my mood!
Happy times, once again.
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...