Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Campaign.

R R
Since I am tired of the gloom and dark clouds (inner and outer), this week I have been on an intense campaign to make myself happy. There is nothing I can do about the weather, but there is a lot that I have achieved on the inner front!
First and foremost I had a change of gears and decided to force my engine to speed up and go. That was the most important step.
Then I visited Etsy and bought myself a couple of photographs I have loved forever. I particularly like their dream like qualities. Aren't they amazing?







Once they arrived, I took myself off to the frame shop and bought them frames and some extra for prints and other photos I have had lying around our home for ages gathering dust. Our walls will look so much livelier and I will be able to look at all of those pretty images whenever I am feeling blue.

I also bought myself a couple of orchids. I adore orchids, and they do pretty well on our kitchen windows. They are easier to take care of than I used to think, as all they need is bright indirect light and bark/soil that is always moist.

R R


R R


One of them has barely opened, and I look forwards towards its transformation. It is green and white and it belongs into a plant category I call "Martian Plants". They are plants I would choose if I ever direct art for a futuristic movie that takes place in outer space.

Happy home, happy me! (so what if my wallet is not).

R

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...