Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Image from here

Last night J and I watched Almodóvar's new film The skin I live in. Surprisingly, it was the perfect movie to watch to precede this holiday. Suspenseful and full of plot twists. I wish I could say more but can't! It was amazing.
I extremely recommend that you watch it, and if you do please come back and tell me what you thought.
My mind is still spinning about it!

On a different note, I have picked a few things that would complement the feeling in the air today.
I hope you enjoy them.

A poem:

Animated Billy Collins poem "The Dead".
(you might remember I posted a version of it read by the author here)


A story:

Tom Waits. What's he building in there? 


A song:

Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Krypt-kickers. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...